As one of the less well known fat soluble vitamins, this vitamin is responsible for helping our blood clot when we bleed after cutting ourselves or after surgery. Another key health benefit from vitamin K is its ability to maintain bone strength so this is another very important and relevant vitamin for the over 50’s consumer.
- Supporting your Brain Health as you Age
- How to Improve Heart Health
- The Energy Boosting Benefits of CoQ10
- Vitamin K: The modern vitamin for healthy ageing
- Do Collagen Supplements Really Work?
- 5 Ways To Improve Your Skin As You Age
- Nourish Your Skin From Within With These 5 Top Tips
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin
- Why Do We Need Nutritional Supplements
- Why Over 50s DO Need Supplements