As one of the less well known fat soluble vitamins, this vitamin is responsible for helping our blood clot when we bleed after cutting ourselves or after surgery. Another key health benefit from vitamin K is its ability to maintain bone strength so this is another very important and relevant vitamin for the over 50’s consumer.
- 5 Ways To Improve Your Skin As You Age
- Nourish Your Skin From Within With These 5 Top Tips
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin
- Why Do We Need Nutritional Supplements
- Why Over 50s DO Need Supplements
- Supplement Mythbusting with Dr Max
- Do Supplements Work?
- The importance of Maintaining Energy
- The importance of Joint Health
- The Importance of Bone Health