This is a vitamin which covers a whole range of vitamers (different vitamin forms) known as tocopherols and also tocotrienols. Vitamin E is a potent anti-oxidant and has been proven to protect our cells from what is called ‘oxidative stress’. This is the damage caused by free radicals in our body which lead to a whole range of cell damage issues. Free radical production is known to be a key contributor to the ageing process. Also, over 90% of adults in the US were found to be consuming less than the estimated average requirement for Vitamin E!
Prime Fifty have therefore included Vitamin E across the range as this is such a relevant nutrient in the ageing body.
- 5 Ways To Improve Your Skin As You Age
- Nourish Your Skin From Within With These 5 Top Tips
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin
- Why Do We Need Nutritional Supplements
- Why Over 50s DO Need Supplements
- Supplement Mythbusting with Dr Max
- Do Supplements Work?
- The importance of Maintaining Energy
- The importance of Joint Health
- The Importance of Bone Health