Vitamin C offers a range of health benefits including the most well known benefit i.e. that of immune function. It also offers benefits re collagen (in joints, bones, teeth, skin), energy and fatigue inhibition, an anti-oxidant benefit (so affording protection of cells) and also it helps the absorption of iron, very important in the formation of oxygen carrying haemoglobin.
A range of diet and nutrition studies did in fact show that Vitamin C intakes were also a little low vs recommended levels so Prime Fifty use Vitamin C across the whole range at double the NRV (RDA) to capitalise on these health benefits.
- Supporting your Brain Health as you Age
- How to Improve Heart Health
- The Energy Boosting Benefits of CoQ10
- Vitamin K: The modern vitamin for healthy ageing
- Do Collagen Supplements Really Work?
- 5 Ways To Improve Your Skin As You Age
- Nourish Your Skin From Within With These 5 Top Tips
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin
- Why Do We Need Nutritional Supplements
- Why Over 50s DO Need Supplements