Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
Though involved in many energy forming reactions in the body, B6 also has been proven to maintain normal levels of a substance called ‘homocysteine’. Homocysteine is present in the blood plasma and high levels are associated with cardio-vascular issues of all sorts. This is why Prime Fifty has decided to include this in all its products. In addition, some believe that older people need more B6, as it is metabolised less efficiently than in younger adults.
- 5 Ways To Improve Your Skin As You Age
- Nourish Your Skin From Within With These 5 Top Tips
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin
- Why Do We Need Nutritional Supplements
- Why Over 50s DO Need Supplements
- Supplement Mythbusting with Dr Max
- Do Supplements Work?
- The importance of Maintaining Energy
- The importance of Joint Health
- The Importance of Bone Health