Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
As with the B vitamins, again this is a water-soluble vitamin. However in a range of diet studies across the world, there appears to be no concerns at all regarding deficiencies of lower than recommended intakes.
Prime Fifty have used Niacin at just over double its NRV (RDA) in both the energy and the muscle maintenance products.
- 5 Ways To Improve Your Skin As You Age
- Nourish Your Skin From Within With These 5 Top Tips
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin
- Why Do We Need Nutritional Supplements
- Why Over 50s DO Need Supplements
- Supplement Mythbusting with Dr Max
- Do Supplements Work?
- The importance of Maintaining Energy
- The importance of Joint Health
- The Importance of Bone Health