Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
As with the B vitamins, again this is a water-soluble vitamin. However in a range of diet studies across the world, there appears to be no concerns at all regarding deficiencies of lower than recommended intakes.
Prime Fifty have used Niacin at just over double its NRV (RDA) in both the energy and the muscle maintenance products.
- Supporting your Brain Health as you Age
- How to Improve Heart Health
- The Energy Boosting Benefits of CoQ10
- Vitamin K: The modern vitamin for healthy ageing
- Do Collagen Supplements Really Work?
- 5 Ways To Improve Your Skin As You Age
- Nourish Your Skin From Within With These 5 Top Tips
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin
- Why Do We Need Nutritional Supplements
- Why Over 50s DO Need Supplements