Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
Riboflavin is involved in a whole host of reactions involving the release of energy from not only carbs, but also fats and amino acids (from protein). This vitamin is also an anti-oxidant and so is implicated in the protection of cells from damage such as the heart, the brain, the skin etc.
Riboflavin has been shown in older adults in the UK, to be a concern re healthy intakes and therefore we have added riboflavin at triple the NRV (RDA) across the whole Prime Fifty range.
- 5 Ways To Improve Your Skin As You Age
- Nourish Your Skin From Within With These 5 Top Tips
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin
- Why Do We Need Nutritional Supplements
- Why Over 50s DO Need Supplements
- Supplement Mythbusting with Dr Max
- Do Supplements Work?
- The importance of Maintaining Energy
- The importance of Joint Health
- The Importance of Bone Health