Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)
Vitamin B1 or Thiamin is a water-soluble vitamin which belongs to the B class of vitamins. Though involved in many metabolic roles, its best known function is the conversion from carbohydrate into energy. The typical over 50 is unlikely to be thiamin deficient, so we have incorporated double the NRV (RDA) in the energizing and muscle maintenance products i.e. where the production of energy is vital.
- Do Collagen Supplements Really Work?
- 5 Ways To Improve Your Skin As You Age
- Nourish Your Skin From Within With These 5 Top Tips
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin
- Why Do We Need Nutritional Supplements
- Why Over 50s DO Need Supplements
- Supplement Mythbusting with Dr Max
- Do Supplements Work?
- The importance of Maintaining Energy
- The importance of Joint Health