This water-soluble vitamin happens to also be another B vitamin and is involved in other key metabolic processes besides the generation of energy from macronutrients such as carbohydrates, fats and proteins. In fact pantothenic acid is also responsible for the synthesis of some important hormones which are needed for bodily functions of various types.
Prime Fifty have used the NRV (RDA) level of this vitamin in the Fighting Fatigue energy product, to ensure its presence at the required level.
- Supporting your Brain Health as you Age
- How to Improve Heart Health
- The Energy Boosting Benefits of CoQ10
- Vitamin K: The modern vitamin for healthy ageing
- Do Collagen Supplements Really Work?
- 5 Ways To Improve Your Skin As You Age
- Nourish Your Skin From Within With These 5 Top Tips
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin
- Why Do We Need Nutritional Supplements
- Why Over 50s DO Need Supplements