This rather esoteric sounding mineral has been proven to be involved in important metabolic processes which utilise sulphur containing amino acids. Remember that amino acids are the building blocks of those ever important proteins, for muscles and so using the quite special sulphur containing amino acids means that molybdenum plays a key role here. It is unlikely that over 50’s will be deficient, but nevertheless, Prime Fifty have used molybdenum in their muscle maintenance product in order to ensure that enough molybdenum is present for the all-important muscle synthesis processes.
- Do Collagen Supplements Really Work?
- 5 Ways To Improve Your Skin As You Age
- Nourish Your Skin From Within With These 5 Top Tips
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin
- Why Do We Need Nutritional Supplements
- Why Over 50s DO Need Supplements
- Supplement Mythbusting with Dr Max
- Do Supplements Work?
- The importance of Maintaining Energy
- The importance of Joint Health