This mineral is involved in some very important areas, all of which are very pertinent to the over 50’s.
Firstly manganese will contribute to bone health, alongside calcium, vitamin D, zinc and copper too.
It also is an essential contributor to the health of connective tissues so again, highly relevant to joint care and also tendons and ligaments. Though only present as a trace material, it also contributes to the protection of our cells from oxidative damage from free radicals, due to its anti-oxidant properties.
Prime Fifty has included manganese, as for the over 50’s, these health areas are so important to address as best one can.
- Supporting your Brain Health as you Age
- How to Improve Heart Health
- The Energy Boosting Benefits of CoQ10
- Vitamin K: The modern vitamin for healthy ageing
- Do Collagen Supplements Really Work?
- 5 Ways To Improve Your Skin As You Age
- Nourish Your Skin From Within With These 5 Top Tips
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin
- Why Do We Need Nutritional Supplements
- Why Over 50s DO Need Supplements