Most of our magnesium is present in our bones, but it is also an essential constituent of all our cells. It is involved in many different energy processes. In addition magnesium is involved with the synthesis of proteins in our body and therefore is vital for muscle function. Magnesium is also involved in DNA replication too.
As this mineral is also a part of our bones, it is therefore vital to get at least the recommended intake or bone health will be compromised.
Prime Fifty’s Energising product, the Strong Bones product and also the Muscle Maintenance product all contain magnesium, in order to capitalize on magnesium’s diverse health support benefits.
- Do Collagen Supplements Really Work?
- 5 Ways To Improve Your Skin As You Age
- Nourish Your Skin From Within With These 5 Top Tips
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin
- Why Do We Need Nutritional Supplements
- Why Over 50s DO Need Supplements
- Supplement Mythbusting with Dr Max
- Do Supplements Work?
- The importance of Maintaining Energy
- The importance of Joint Health