Grape Seed Extract
Grape Seed Extract comes from the seeds of red grapes and is full of a variety of polyphenolics ingredients. These belong to a group of plant substances called flavonoids, that are in essence powerful anti-oxidants.
Fruit and vegetables are typically rich in such polyphenolics and have been pushed as a key part of our diet by all the health experts.
Initial studies are showing that GSE may even lower fat levels in the blood and also help contribute to heart health, though this is not yet fully proven and accepted by the EU’s scientific panel. However, research is continuing in this very rich and promising field.
Prime Fifty has therefore included in all its products, a rich source of concentrated polyphenolics from its grape seed extract as its prime source.
- Do Collagen Supplements Really Work?
- 5 Ways To Improve Your Skin As You Age
- Nourish Your Skin From Within With These 5 Top Tips
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin
- Why Do We Need Nutritional Supplements
- Why Over 50s DO Need Supplements
- Supplement Mythbusting with Dr Max
- Do Supplements Work?
- The importance of Maintaining Energy
- The importance of Joint Health