Fibre-Fructo Oligosaccharide (FOS)
FOS is simply a long chain carbohydrate that occurs naturally in various plants. They are typically considered a non-soluble dietary fibre, in that they contribute to healthy bulk in our digestive tract and also are believed to act as a healthy ‘food’ to our intestinal microflora.
Fibre is a very healthy additive to any food and this is why Prime Fifty have utilised FOS in their Muscle maintenance product.
- 5 Ways To Improve Your Skin As You Age
- Nourish Your Skin From Within With These 5 Top Tips
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin
- Why Do We Need Nutritional Supplements
- Why Over 50s DO Need Supplements
- Supplement Mythbusting with Dr Max
- Do Supplements Work?
- The importance of Maintaining Energy
- The importance of Joint Health
- The Importance of Bone Health