Copper is present in trace amounts within our body. It is a key requirement in the formation of collagen and therefore is highly relevant to joint health and connective tissues. Surprisingly to many, copper is also another anti-oxidant and therefore will help protect cell damage from free radicals, just like zinc, Vitamin E and vitamin C.
Copper is relevant to energy production too as it is involved in iron transport within the blood and also contributes to energy production.
Prime Fifty includes the recommended daily level of copper within its Bone, Joint and Muscle products.
- Do Collagen Supplements Really Work?
- 5 Ways To Improve Your Skin As You Age
- Nourish Your Skin From Within With These 5 Top Tips
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin
- Why Do We Need Nutritional Supplements
- Why Over 50s DO Need Supplements
- Supplement Mythbusting with Dr Max
- Do Supplements Work?
- The importance of Maintaining Energy
- The importance of Joint Health