We all know that a cup of tea or coffee can help us with a ‘pick-me-up’ in the morning. This is mostly due to its caffeine content which tends to stimulate our sense and get us set up for the day. Caffeine is also found naturally in ‘guarana’ which is a green climbing plant and contains around double the level of caffeine of coffee beans.
Prime Fifty has used a small amount of caffeine, around the level found in a small cup of tea or coffee, in the Energising product. This, together with the rest of the nutrients in this carefully formulated product, should help you ensure that you are energised and set up for the day.
- The Energy Boosting Benefits of CoQ10
- Vitamin K: The modern vitamin for healthy ageing
- Do Collagen Supplements Really Work?
- 5 Ways To Improve Your Skin As You Age
- Nourish Your Skin From Within With These 5 Top Tips
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin
- Why Do We Need Nutritional Supplements
- Why Over 50s DO Need Supplements
- Supplement Mythbusting with Dr Max
- Do Supplements Work?