Though only found in trace amount, boron plays a role in bone metabolism and bone health overall. Though no health claims or indeed recommended intake levels have been agreed with this mineral within Europe, it is well known scientifically to be associated with bone structure and composition, hence its inclusion in Prime fifty’s Bone Health product.
- The Energy Boosting Benefits of CoQ10
- Vitamin K: The modern vitamin for healthy ageing
- Do Collagen Supplements Really Work?
- 5 Ways To Improve Your Skin As You Age
- Nourish Your Skin From Within With These 5 Top Tips
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin
- Why Do We Need Nutritional Supplements
- Why Over 50s DO Need Supplements
- Supplement Mythbusting with Dr Max
- Do Supplements Work?