Biotin is also a water-soluble member of the B vitamin family, but according to scientists, is not a vitamin of concern, at all. It is available in many foods at reasonably high levels. However, Biotin is again a key vitamin and is involved in energy generation from carbohydrates and especially fats, though there is no evidence that even near deficiencies are present in the population. It is also needed for health hair, skin and nails too.
Prime Fifty have only used Biotin at the NRV (RDA) in their Energising tablets and their Muscle Maintenance products to guarantee that biotin is not in short supply under any circumstance.
- Supporting your Brain Health as you Age
- How to Improve Heart Health
- The Energy Boosting Benefits of CoQ10
- Vitamin K: The modern vitamin for healthy ageing
- Do Collagen Supplements Really Work?
- 5 Ways To Improve Your Skin As You Age
- Nourish Your Skin From Within With These 5 Top Tips
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin
- Why Do We Need Nutritional Supplements
- Why Over 50s DO Need Supplements