Black Pepper extract has been studied by many scientists across the world, and a set of highly relevant studies were completed by one group showing that the inclusion of small amounts of this extract into a micronutrient product could significantly enhance the ‘bio-availability’ of some key actives. The name of this substance is BioPerine and it has also been patented due to its breakthrough properties.
These studies have proven that its inclusion significantly increases the absorption of both tested vitamins and minerals so has been included in the whole Prime Fifty range. This is specifically relevant to the ageing gut, which can lose its absorption efficiency as we get older.
- 5 Ways To Improve Your Skin As You Age
- Nourish Your Skin From Within With These 5 Top Tips
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin
- Why Do We Need Nutritional Supplements
- Why Over 50s DO Need Supplements
- Supplement Mythbusting with Dr Max
- Do Supplements Work?
- The importance of Maintaining Energy
- The importance of Joint Health
- The Importance of Bone Health