Founder Dr Max Gowland explains why he started Prime Fifty
When I started researching the health of older adults and their quite particular nutritional needs compared to their younger counterparts, I decided to start Prime Fifty. I believe I can make a major contribution to this sector by bringing in proper science combined with passion and genuine empathy too(I am 60 now myself).
Prime Fifty is the only Company 100% focussed on the health and nutritional needs of the over 50s.
Please have a look at my brief 2 minute video blog.....more to follow later.
- Food Matters Podcast: Dr Max Gowland Of Prime Fifty On Over-50 Health Needs
- Maintaining Muscle Is Vital As We Age
- Daily Mail: Are Supplements Really Worth Taking?
- Time for us Older Guys to show how its done in the Gym
- Prime Fifty now available in WAITROSE
- Christine Bailey talks about how Prime Fifty supplements can help us as we age
- Prime Fifty teams up with Forest Holidays- Enjoy 10% Off!!!
- Founder Dr Max Gowland explains why he started Prime Fifty
- Founder of Prime Fifty embraces 60 & the Tough Mudder challenge!
- Why I Developed Prime Fifty for the Over 50s