Exercise-The real silver bullet of health
Great programme on ITV showing how a bit of exercise can make a truly HUGE difference to our health, especially as we age.
Also weight is less important to monitor....much more important is body composition (ie your ratio of fat to muscle).
Loss of muscle as we age is also a real concern(known as sarcopenia). Both exercise and also eating a higher protein diet is the best way to combat this. SO important especially as we age.
Prime Fifty is the only range of nutritional supplements aimed specifically at the over 50s and beyond.www.primefifty.co.uk
- Is Choline another 'Nutrient of Concern'?
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin
- Keeping our Joints mobile and healthy
- Maintaining Muscle as we age...SO important for health-Dr Max explains on QVC TV
- Exercise-The real silver bullet of health
- 'Fighting Fatigue' on QVC Jan 1st 2017
- Talk Health Partnership
- Prime Fifty makes its debut on QVC TV's The Morning Show.
- Daily Mail: Are Supplements really worth Taking?
- Spring News & 1st Anniversary Special Offer!