Christine Bailey talks about how Prime Fifty supplements can help us as we age
Leading nutritionist, chef and author, Christine Bailey, talks about how Prime Fifty can play a key role in helping us after 50. The product range focuses on helping our musculo-skeletal health and offers products focused just on these top four requirements.
In a survey of over 50s carried out by Prime Fifty, the single most important area to look after as we age is simply staying active, mobile and fit, so we can simply continue doing what we have always done.
- Strong Bones
- Healthy Joints
- Maintaining Strength and Muscle
- And of course Fighting Fatigue too
Listen to Christine in this short video:
- Prime Fifty Subscribe & Save
- The importance of vitamin D supplements during lockdown
- The Health Benefits of Getting Enough Sleep
- How to Boost Your Immune System
- Food Matters Podcast: Dr Max Gowland Of Prime Fifty On Over-50 Health Needs
- Maintaining Muscle Is Vital As We Age
- Daily Mail: Are Supplements Really Worth Taking?
- Time for us Older Guys to show how its done in the Gym
- Prime Fifty now available in WAITROSE
- Christine Bailey talks about how Prime Fifty supplements can help us as we age