Christine Bailey talks about how Prime Fifty supplements can help us as we age
Leading nutritionist, chef and author, Christine Bailey, talks about how Prime Fifty can play a key role in helping us after 50. The product range focuses on helping our musculo-skeletal health and offers products focused just on these top four requirements.
In a survey of over 50s carried out by Prime Fifty, the single most important area to look after as we age is simply staying active, mobile and fit, so we can simply continue doing what we have always done.
- Strong Bones
- Healthy Joints
- Maintaining Strength and Muscle
- And of course Fighting Fatigue too
Listen to Christine in this short video:
- Is Choline another 'Nutrient of Concern'?
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin
- Keeping our Joints mobile and healthy
- Maintaining Muscle as we age...SO important for health-Dr Max explains on QVC TV
- Exercise-The real silver bullet of health
- 'Fighting Fatigue' on QVC Jan 1st 2017
- Talk Health Partnership
- Prime Fifty makes its debut on QVC TV's The Morning Show.
- Daily Mail: Are Supplements really worth Taking?
- Spring News & 1st Anniversary Special Offer!